Holy Stripes!

I wanted all of the beer cozies to be different, so I started some with stripes.  I first tried to just cut the yarn after added a new color, but I found I kept losing stitches at the end.  I  have no idea how that was happening, but I came up with my solution.  My pattern had two rows of a color, so I started the row with the  new color, knit one whole row,


 then most of the second row.  Then I turned the work and used the end dangling yarn I started the first row with to complete the row using another needle. 


Then I slid the stitches to the other needle, cut the long yarn and tie the two pieces together!  No more lost stitches!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: